Sunday, March 17, 2019

DENSITY OF PHOTONS

A word he could not remember led him to describe what he meant after claiming he had seen my body literally glowing, emitting a light no one else in the room could see. I thought he had been staring because he was interested in me sexually; and not from an energy driven perspective. When he realized I was getting the wrong message, he went into an explanation on the function of heat, fire, light and bodies. 

I was having a good time, seeing myself as a desired object. After all, why can't a seventy five year old man erotically activate a younger one in his fifties. His interest in fire and light and health issues were the last thing I would have thought were the reasons for him to be observing me constantly, but they were, and when I asked him, if according to my light my heath was in good shape, he said, he could not tell, not yet. 

He needed further observations, since the light was projected in extremely small quantities at levels that rise and fall with the day; and the body emits visible light 1,000 times less than the levels which can be seen with the naked eye. A special camera was going to be needed and I had to be photographed naked during different times of the day, using different degrees of heat and related sources, including fire. I said no. No interest whatsoever in getting my photons recorded at this late age in my life; much less with the possibilities of heat and fire being used as diagnostic instruments. I thanked him and left the social gathering. All I wanted was a good fuck.  

No comments: