Wednesday, May 15, 2019

ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICANS WHO TALK AT ME AS PART OF A THEM

It happens often and they hate it when they realize I am listening not only to them, but from a perspective from which I can talk back at them. The racist ones already know those little brown people who think of themselves their equals and talk on a one one basis to them. They might even kill them to get rid of them. Some of these murderers are ruling the USA today. The problem with the liberals is that, if they allow the little brown people to talk at them, there would be no need for them to exists as they see themselves, and they would have to talk to themselves first, and, consequently, there would be a different type of conversation when talking with me as part of a them. I have to deal with this last group all the time, and one of them, a neighbor, tried to talk at me today in a meeting on racism and immigrant rights, and she was not happy when I told her that I was not an immigrant but a  Puerto Rican, a USA citizen with a Spanish influenced accent when speaking English to them.

No comments: