Friday, May 10, 2019

PHOTO OF HARRY, MEGHAN AND ARCHIE LIKE MY FAMILY’S

The photo made me so happy. To see Harry, Meghan and Archie together -parents smiling, baby sleeping- moved me to tears of joy, like they were my family.  I wish I could say there is a similar photo of my father holding me, my mother embracing my father, but there isn’t. Doesn’t matter. Harry, Meghan and Archie replaced us in the photo; and I was in heaven when I saw them, like it was my family. So sweet, to share with us a photo for posterity that we can use in lieu of not having one with our own parents. As a matter of fact, I will frame their photo and place it on the table next to my bed, and, after my prayers asking for justice, peace and food for hungry children in Guatemala, I will kiss them like they were my family. 

No comments: